So much shows, such little time . . .



Television is essential to my health! I typically watch around 3 1/2 hours a day at a minimum, with some days watching 7 hours on either Netflix, Hulu, or Prime video. I also follow and watch Manchester City live whenever they play, and easily an hour of YouTube content a day. I enjoy watching as much episodes as I can a day, but will opt to once a week for shows that are still in progress/are airing live weekly. Streaming changed my ability to watch televisions for longer spans, as the lack of commercials and ability to pause/watch multiple episodes consecutively. Without streaming, I might not even have found my major, as streaming the series Lost on Netflix helped me to chose Television Video Production over Computer Science.

Comments

Popular Posts